Saturday, July 25, 2009

SCOTT IS TAKING PICS OF PUPS & OTHER PETS

Scott Gordon, a Clinton Hill resident for close to 15 years, and a successful photo art director for 10 years, has launched his own portrait biz specializing in pet photography.

He's offering Brooklyn residents a 20% discount on photo shoots in his studio through the summer.

Here's Scott's bio:

"Born in NY, I picked up my first camera - a Kodak
Hawkeye Instamatic, at age 8. I haven’t put a
camera down since, except to study fine art and earn
a BFA in painting. I went on to become a successful
photo Art Director before I started shooting
commercially. Although, advertising and editorial
became my specialty, I have since devoted myself
full time to pet photography.

I live in Brooklyn with my dog, Tibet."

Scott's Contact Info:

scott gordon
t: 718 701 0782
c: 347 244 5929

No comments: