1. As a Creative Times Reader, you get more than a 50% discount on the workshop: General admission is $40. Cost to CT readers: $15!
2. Laura Allen has helped thousands of people develop 15 second pitches, a tool which leads to all kinds of new opportunities.
3. Laura has a wicked sense of humor. She'll keep you laughing and thinking at the same time.
4. She cares deeply about getting people to connect with work they are passionate about.
5. It's a powerful way to launch 2009.
HERE'S THE FULL SCOOP:
The 15SecondPitch Workshop for Artists and Entrepreneurs
Join Laura Allen, co-founder of 15SecondPitch.com to learn how you can have fun selling in a way that is authentic to you! (Co-Ed workshop)
Monday January 19th, 20096:30-8:00pm
In Good Company Workplaces16 W. 23rd Street (4th Floor) New York, NY
Would you like to talk about your artwork or business without feeling like a sleazy car salesman? It is actually possible to have fun selling using your natural PASSION for what you do!! Join Laura Allen, co-founder of 15SecondPitch.com for a fun, interactive, highly informative 90 minute workshop where she will teach you how to get more sales now using her unique 15SecondPitch System.
Even if you absolutely hate to sell, this workshop can still help you make more sales!
What you’ll learn
*What the 15SecondPitch is
*Why the 15SecondPitch works so well
*How to create your 15SecondPitch
*How to use your 15SecondPitch to get more sales now
To attend, you must RSVP to Laura@15SecondPitch.com with your full name and email address. Payment in advance required. (We’ll send you payment option details.)
Make sure to mention Creative Times when you sign up to get the discount!
Capacity for the workshop is 20 people, so RSVP ASAP!Please bring a notebook and bring plenty of business cards too!