Monday, January 26, 2009

I'M IN LOVE WITH ONLINE STAMP-BUYING


As much as I like to go to the post office to view their array of stamps from a living breathing person, the local post office branches often don't have the stamps that I'm looking for. Because I love stamps, tiny works of art that they are, I am picky when it comes to picking them out for a big mailing. It's just not worth waiting in a LONG line, only to be dissappointed by the selection available.

For my Valentines Day mailing, I really wanted the Love: All Heart stamp and I knew the post office branches wouldn't be carrying it because it's from 2008. So I hopped online and ordered a whole bunch of them from the USPS website.

It took all of five minutes to order the stamps online! I'm gonna remember this in the future.

1 comment:

Aurora said...

you can also make your own stamps at zazzle.com---really fun--I made them for everyone if the family for the holidays...sometimes using my own artwork and sometimes I used my photos..