Thursday, January 05, 2012

I'M PLEASED TO BE PARTICIPATING IN NEWVINE GROWING'S BLOGVERSATION 2012

Colleen Newvine Tebeau (pictured above), author of the stellar personal/professional growth blog called Newvine Growing, is launching Blogversation 2012. I'm honored to be one of the six women who are participating, and I'd love it if you would join us in this year-long conversation!


Here's how Colleen has introduced the project over at Newvine Growing:


In the three years I’ve been blogging here, I’ve been grateful for the opportunity to write regularly and to get to know topics and people that inspire me.

Even more so, I’ve loved the chance to engage in conversations about those topics and people.

Ages ago, when I was a young newspaper reporter, writing was mostly a one-way process. Occasionally I’d write a story and someone would call to yell at me, or more happily, someone would send a thank you note. But mostly I felt distant from my readers in those pre-Internet days. Perhaps my favorite thing about blogging is the opportunity to see which posts people are reading and to get immediate feedback.

To encourage a richer dialogue and get more voices into the mix, I’m launching a project called Blogversation 2012. I’ve invited some of my favorite bloggers to join a running conversation about creativity, passion, goals, values, happiness, relationships, career and food and drink.

It’s like an online salon of smart thinking.

It’s like a virtual coffee klatch.

Every week, we’ll post two questions here on my blog. Participating bloggers will all respond, either here or on their own blogs.

Others are of course welcome to jump into the conversation by commenting and doing blog posts of their own. With this impressive, interesting group assembled, I think you’d be hard pressed not to want to join in the action.

To get the rest of the scoop and to see bios of the participants, CLICK HERE.

No comments: