Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TWO GOOD RESOURCES FOR FOCUSING ON GRATITUDE

Hey there, folks. 'Tis the season to be thankful so I am sharing two good resources on the topic of gratitude.


2. A book I just bought, On Gratitude, in which 42 celebs (mostly pretty thoughtful ones) share what they are most thankful for.

I like the opening quotation from actor Kristen Bell: "I'm grateful that my mother knew what to do with a tiny tomboy who wanted everyone to call her Smurfette when she was three years old."

Other contributors include Dolly Parton, , Samuel Jackson, Kurt Vonnegut, and Alicia Keyes.

2 comments:

Colleen Newvine Tebeau said...

Thanks so much for these resources, Eleanor!
We can all use a little help remembering to be grateful.

Eleanor Traubman said...

Thanks, Colleen. Your gratitude contest at Newvine Growing inspired this post!