Monday, February 09, 2009

SHOW THE LOVE AND SHARE THE LOVE

Valentines Day can be anything you want it to be.

I think it's the perfect time to show the love and to broaden your idea of who you can show the love to.

Valentines Day is not just about showering "that special someone" with chocolates and flowers. It's about SHARING THE LOVE with all the special someones in your life - grandparents, clients, customers, fans, colleagues, neighbors, shop owners, people who show kindness to you and your children - anyone whose relationship you value.

I sent my brother's family a care package with all kinds of Heart Day goodies in it. His boys are gonna get cool red Snoopy race cars filled with candy. I wrote each person in his family a separate note to let each of them know I love them.

I sent my mom and dad some goofy foil-covered candy in the shapes of fish and lips.

I'm sending simple, hand-made valentines to clients, friends, and family to let them know I am thinking of them.

Who in your circle could use a little show of love in a card, a phone call, a kind word?

Make it happen.

No comments: