Saturday, May 02, 2009

SIMPLE PLEASURE #2: THE CHILDREN'S SECTION OF THE PUBLIC LIBRARY


Even if you are not with a child, why not visit the children's section of the public library?Go and re-discover the picture books and chapter books that brought you joy, delight, and comfort as a young person.
A nice resource for folks who love children's picture books: Julie Fortenberry's Picture Book Illustrations.

Simple Pleasure Tip: Set aside an hour or two to browse the children's section of the local branch of the public library.

Note: I am dedicating the month of May to the topic of simple pleasures. If you have a simple pleasure that you would like to share with my readers, send me an email with your name, and a link to your site, along with a jpg. attachment with a visual of your simple pleasure. (Original artwork and photos are preferred.) I will post entries at my own discretion.

No comments: