Friday, May 01, 2009

SIMPLE PLEASURE #1: LILY OF THE VALLEY

The Simple Pleasure of the day is Lily of the Valley.I found this little beauty at Trader Joes. It's extremely delicate, smells heavenly, and makes the perfect cousin to the yellow freesia that sits on our kitchen table.

Simple Pleasure Tip: Find a plant or flower that you usually admire from afar, and allow yourself to bring it into your home.

Note: I am dedicating the month of May to the topic of simple pleasures. If you have a simple pleasure that you would like to share with my readers, send me an email with your name, and a link to your site, along with a jpg. attachment with a visual of your simple pleasure. (Original artwork and photos are preferred.) I will post entries at my own discretion.

1 comment:

litsafari said...

I think you'll enjoy the book "Seven Pleasures" by Willard Spiegelman.