In the process, I found my long-lost Kermit the Frog doll that is part of a crew of Muppet Show dolls my mom gave me several years back. Poor Kermit was covered with dust and so happy to rejoin his Muppet crew.
Around 9 pm, I put all the stuff I didn't want anymore out on our front steps. The loot included these items:
- A dysfunctional rainbow drawer storage cart
- Fairy Barbie
- Gauzy butterflies
- Martha Stewart's first ever Garden Issue of Martha Stewart Living
- Hello Kitty Lunar New Year banner I got in Chinatown
- The Party Issue of Vanity Fair Magazine
- A silver purse and tiara that went with my retired Halloween Disco Fairy outfit
- A rainbow xylophone that I purchased at a stoop sale when we first moved to Brooklyn(see above pic.)
Now I am breathing in the quiet clean and order of my home office and hoping that someone is overjoyed with their newly-found Fairy Barbie.