Wednesday, October 01, 2008

ORGANIZING TIP: SET UP A BIRTHDAY CARD RITUAL

At the end of each month, I take out my Good Grief: Some Dates are Hard to Remember peanuts gang perpetual calendar. It features drawings by Charles Schulz and tabbed months with a space for each day of the year. In those spaces, I keep track of whose birthday or annniversary is when.

A few days ago, I looked at the days of October and wrote down the October birthdays on a 3 by five index card. I then went to the store and bought birthday cards for all those folks listed, came home to personalize them and then mailed them off the next day.

This ritual has made it easy to make sure I remember and celebrate the important people in my life!

Interested in setting up some useful organizing systems and tools for yourself? Call Eleanor at Inspired Organizing to find out about working with a professional organizer.
917-499-7395

No comments: