Saturday, May 10, 2008
WHAT PHYLLIS BOBB LOVES ABOUT BROOKLYN
1. The natives! My tribe.
2. The Stoops. Nothing like hanging out and kibbutzing with my neighbors and passers by.
3. Sahadis. Can't live without it.
4. Coney Island. Best in winter when it's desolate.
6. Egg Creams. Go to the old school diners for the best ones.
7. Brooklyn Flea. It's brand new, but I think it's a great addition to Brooklyn.
8. Brighton Beach Russian restaurants. Great night out!
9. Brooklyn Museum
10. Prospect Park and Botanic Gardens
- Phylliss Bob writes the blog Reclaimed Home: Low Impact Housing and Renovation Options for Thrifty New Yorkers. To see a short video about Phyllis' work, Click Here.