Friday, August 13, 2010

LAUREN FRODERMAN WINS SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...........YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

My heart was sinking little by little as I sat last night watching the finale of So You Think You Can Dance, the episode where they would reveal who is America's favorite dancer. Each of the judges gets to pick their favorite dance of the season, and that dance gets performed by the one or two folks who originally performed it. Almost every single number featured either one or two males from this seasons lineup of contestants. Even the guest dancers and music stars were guys.

Sexism is a big downer!

I had voted via phone for my favorite contestant, Lauren, thinking "Kent will probably win." But right as they were about to announce the winner, I thought there might be a chance for Lauren to come out victorious. I was right!

Lauren is absolutely amazing. She takes on each dance form with absolute skill and passion.
Kent was great, too, but lacked her depth.

Way to go, Lauren!!!!!!

No comments: