Sunday, October 28, 2007

ELEANOR IS ORGANIZING!

Hey there, busy parents, professionals, entrepreneurs and artists!!!

Would you like to have a desk that is free of paper piles?
Would you like to locate important papers within a matter of seconds?
Would you like to have a work or living space that inspires you?
Would you like to learn tools and tips to make time work for you?
Would you like to have a closet that you love to use?

If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions, I have good news:

I am a professional organizer who has been featured in Time Out New York, Fitness, Family Circle, Esquire, and The Sun Times Chronicle.

I help you to simplify and streamline

· Time
· Space
· Papers
· Projects

I am offering two special deals:

(1) If you refer me to successfully to someone you know, I will give you one free hour of organizing when you book a 3-hour appointment

(2) I will give you a 10% discount on your first appointment when you mention this blog entry

For more information, call: 917-499-7395

No comments: