I was cleaning out my paper files last night, and I came across a coaching form devised by Leigh Goldberg. The form is called 10 Goals to Reach in 90 Days and here's what it says:
What goals or projects would you most like to complete in the next 90 days? Select well-defined and realistic, while somewhat challenging goals that reflect your core values - what attracts you rather than what you think you should do.Inspired, I decided to take up the challenge. Here are my 10 goals for the next 90 days:
- Find a new job/stream of income that enables me to save X dollars each month.
- Barter my organizing services for holistic health counseling or cooking classes.
- Barter organizing for personal trainer.
- Barter organizing for interior decorator who can help us spruce up our place.
- Figure out a way to translate my love for Muppets/puppets into an interesting project.
- Find and go to a Havurah or synagogue.
- Get a flip camera and start doing mini interviews and puppet appearances for my blog.
- Make art.
- Update my LinkedIn profile.
- Clean up computer files.